Notes for contributors
- 32 Downloads
The scientific journal MEKHANIKA KOMPOZITNYKH MATERIALOV (Mechanics of Composite Materials) is a bimonthly periodical covering results of original experimental and theoretical investigations on the properties and behavior of composite materials and their constituents.
failure and fatigue of composite materials (their types and cause, long-term strength, kinetics of failure at all its stages, mechanism of failure of contact regions between composite components, calculation methods, and technology for manufacturing materials with optimum characteristics of failure resistance);
methods of optimum design of composite materials and structures;
prediction of long-term properties;
aging problems and nondestructive testing;
mechanical aspects of technology;
composites in civil engineering and infrastructure;
mechanics of nanocomposites;
- 1.R. M. Christensen, Mechanics of Composite Materials, John Wiley & Sons, New York--Chichester--Brisbane--Toronto (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Karger-Kocsis and Z. Zhang, in : G. H. Michler and F. J. Balta - Caleeja (eds.), Mechanical Properties of Polymers Based on Nanostructure and Morphology, Ch. 13, CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA (2005), pp. 553–602.Google Scholar
- 4.S. G. Lekhnitskii, Elasticity Theory of Anisotropic Bodies [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.EUROCODE 3, EN 1993-1-1. Design of Steel Structures. Pt. 1–1: General Rules and Rules for Building, CEN, Brussels (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.URL: http://www.community.livejournal.com/musei_kino/424668.html The electronic version is submitted simultaneously with the manuscript on a diskette, CD, or by e-mail.