Calibration of Radiation Sources and Detectors Over a Broad Range of Measurement of the Energy of Optical Radiation
- 12 Downloads
A method of calibration of devices used to measure energy by means of a calorimeter and reference photodiode is described. Experimental results of the calibration are presented. Through the use of the method, energy meters, photodetector devices, and radiation sources may be calibrated over a range more than 108 times the measured radiant energy with the use of time conversion.
Keywordscalibration energy detector energy source
- 2.A. Ryer, Light Measurement Handbook, www.intl-light.com/handbook, acc. 03.20.2018.
- 3.L. A. Efi mtseva, A. S. Martynyuk, and N. V. Nikitin, “Model source of power of continuous quasimonochromatic radiation,” Imp. Fotometriya, Iss. 8, 57–60 (1983).Google Scholar
- 4.G. I. Kadaner, A. V. Kislov, and E. V. Kuvaldin, “Pulsed laser photometric installation for measuring spectral transmittance of materials,” Imp. Fotometriya, Iss. 7, 73–77 (1981).Google Scholar
- 5.A. F. Kotyuk (ed.), Foundations of Optical Radiometry, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (2003).Google Scholar
- 6.E. V. Kuvaldin, “A method of calibration of pulse photometers of radiant energy and radiant power with time conversion,” Opt. Zh., 73, No. 8, 42–47 (2006).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Kuvaldin and V. N. Popkov, “Verification of the linearity of the light characteristics of photodetectors in a wide dynamic range,” Imp. Fotometriya, No. 4, 169–170 (1975).Google Scholar
- 8.A. A. Volkenstein and E. V. Kuvaldin, Photoelectric Pulse Photometry, Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.E. V. Kuvaldin, “Counting method for measuring and linearity checking photometry devices,” Measur. Sci. Rev., www.measurement.sk/2010/S1/p.html, acc. 05.01.2018.
- 10.Yu. P. Baranov, M. A. Bukhshtab, A. I. Glazov, and S. V. Tikhomirov, “A method of calibration of instruments for measurement of the radiant energy of low-power lasers,” Imp. Fotometriya, Iss. 7, 88–91 (1981).Google Scholar
- 11.E. V. Kuvaldin, “Pulse source of radiation for calibration of detectors,” in: Applied Optics: Proc. Int. Conf., St. Petersburg (2010), Vol. 1(2), pp. 173–177.Google Scholar
- 12.E. V. Kuvaldin and A. A. Shul’ga, “Pulsed photodiode illuminator,” Opt. Zh., No. 9, 85–89 (2017).Google Scholar