Computerization of measuring microscopes with digital analysis of images
- 15 Downloads
Problems of computerization for universal and measuring microscopes are considered. Methods are suggested for increasing the accuracy of guidance at the edge of an object based on digital analysis of the measurement zone image. The features and possibilities of a computerized measuring microscope are presented.
Key wordsmicroscope computerization diffraction
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. I. Teleshevskii, Avtomatiz. Proektir., No. 1, 21 (1999).Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Ivanov, Measuring Instruments in Engineering [in Russian], Izd. Standartov, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 3.V. G. Panteleev, O. V. Egorova, and E. I. Klykova, Computer Microscopy [in Russian], Tekhnosfera, Moscow (2005).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Teleshevskii et al., Constructor-Technological Information: Proc. V Internat. Congr, ITs GOU MGTU Stankin, Yanus-K (2005).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Korolev and A. I. Gartsuev, Izmer. Tekh., No. 5, 20 (2005).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Goodman, Introduction to Fourier Optics [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar