Technical diagnosis and diagnostic modeling of mechanisms in the main line of a rolling mill
- 40 Downloads
Results are presented from vibrational diagnosis and diagnostic modeling of mechanisms in the main line of rolling mills. It is shown that defects found in these mechanisms affect fluctuations in the thickness of rolled strip in the longitudinal direction.
Key wordsvibrational diagnostics rolling mill longitudinal variation in thickness rolled product defects in mechanisms main line of a mill vibration spectrum reduction gear
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.M. Markvort, “Diagnosing vibrations in rolling-mill equipment,” Chernye Metally, No. 8, 39–44 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Skripalenko and Yu. M. Mikhailov, “Study of the effect of the technical state of rolling-mill equipment on the accuracy of rolled products,” Izv. Vyssh. Uchebn. Zaved. Chern. Metall., No. 7, 23–24 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Skripalenko and Yu. M. Mikhailov, “Method of examining the effect of the technical state of rolling-mill equipment on the accuracy of the rolled product,” Aero-Space Technologies: Proc. 7th Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf., VGTU, Voronezh (2006), pp. 20–22.Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. D. Zheleznov, S. A. Kotsar, and A. G. Abiev, Statistical Studies of the Accuracy of Rolled Strip, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. S. Goldin, Vibrations of Rotary Machines [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Barkov, N. A. Barkova, and A. Yu. Azovtsev, Monitoring and Diagnosing Vibrations of Rotating Machinery: Instructional Manual [in Russian], Prometei, St. Petersburg (2000).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. A. Alyushin, Energy Foundations of Mechanics: Tutorial for Higher Educational Institutions [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.M. N. Skripaleno, Yu. M. Mikhailov, T. Yu. Sidorova, and D. A. Ashikhmin, “Diagnostic mathematical model of mechanisms in the main line of rolling mills,” Progressive Technologies for Plastic Deformation: Proc. Int. Sci.-Techn. Conf., MISiS, Moscow (2009), pp. 212–224.Google Scholar
- 9.L. A. Glebov, A. E. Yablokov, and A. A. Poterya, “Diagnostic modeling in problems concerning the diagnosis of equipment at factories in the food industry,” Kontrol. Diagnost., No. 7, 37–42 (2003).Google Scholar
- 10.Ya. L. Solomonik, Yu. M. Mikhailov, M. N. Skripalenko, and D. A. Ashikhmin, “Diagnosing mechanisms in the main line of a rolling mill to detect defects that affect the accuracy of the rolled product,” Tekhnol. Legk. Splavov, No. 2, 101–106 (2009).Google Scholar