Jean Hanson – a woman to emulate: leading research into the molecular basis of contractility in muscle
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Hanson, J 1949Observations on the brancial crown of the Serpulidae (Annelida, Polychaeta). Quart.J Micros Sci90221233Google Scholar
- Hanson, J, Lowy, J 1961The structure of the muscle fibres in the translucent part of the adductor of the oyster Crassostrea angulataProc Roy Soc B154173196Google Scholar
- Huxley HE and Hanson J (1956) Preliminary observations on the structure of insect flight muscle. Proc. Stockholm Conference on Electron Microscopy 202–204.Google Scholar
- Randall, JT 1975Emmeline Jean Hanson. Biographical memoirs of Fellows of the Royal Society21313343Google Scholar
- Reedy, MK 1968Cross-bridges and periods in insect flight muscleAm Zoologist7465481Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 2004