Method of locally linear approximation of nonlinear difference operators by weakly regular operators
- 36 Downloads
We establish conditions for the existence of bounded solutions of nonlinear difference equations by using a local linear approximation of these equations.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 2.D. I. Martynyuk, Lectures on the Qualitative Theory of Difference Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1972).Google Scholar
- 3.A. N. Sharkovskii, Yu. L. Maistrenko, and E. Yu. Romanenko, Difference Equations and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1986).Google Scholar
- 4.A. Ya. Dorogovtsev, Periodic and Stationary Modes of Infinite-Dimensional Deterministic and Stochastic Dynamical Systems [in Russian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev (1992).Google Scholar
- 5.A. M. Samoilenko and Yu. V. Teplins’kyi, Elements of the Mathematical Theory of Evolution Equations in Banach Spaces [in Ukrainian], Institute of Mathematics, Ukrainian National Academy of Sciences, Kyiv (2008).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, Invertibility of Nonlinear Difference Operators [in Ukrainian], National University of Water Industry and Nature Resources Use, Rivne (2006).Google Scholar
- 8.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, “Fixed-point theorem for c-completely continuous operators in spaces of functions bounded on a countable group of functions,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 421, 105–108 (2008).Google Scholar
- 9.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, “Conditions for the existence of bounded solutions of nonlinear difference equations,” Nauk. Visn. Cherniv. Univ., Ser. Mat., Issue 454, 88–94 (2009).Google Scholar
- 13.V. Yu. Slyusarchuk, Method of Local Linear Approximation in the Theory of Nonlinear Equations [in Ukrainian], National University of Water Management and Nature Resources Use, Rivne (2011).Google Scholar
- 14.A. N. Kolmogorov and S. V. Fomin, Elements of the Theory of Functions and Functional Analysis [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 15.S. G. Krein, Linear Equations in a Banach Space [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 21.V. E. Slyusarchuk, “Integral representation of c-continuous linear operators,” Dokl. Akad. Nauk Ukr. SSR, Ser. A, No. 8, 34–37 (1981).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2012