One-Dimensional Ni(II) and Cu(II) Coordination Polymers Containing Syn-Syn Thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylate and Propane-1,3-diamine
- 131 Downloads
New thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylate complexes with the formula of [M(μ-tdc)(pen)2] n (M = Ni(II) (1) and Cu(II) (2), pen = propane-1,3-diamine, tdc = thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylate) have been synthesized and characterized by using thermal (TG/DTG, DTA and MS) analysis, IR and UV–Vis. spectroscopies, magnetic measurement and single crystal X-Ray diffraction techniques. The Ni(II) and Cu(II) ions are distorted octahedrally coordinated by two oxygen atoms of two bridging thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylate ligands and four nitrogen atoms of the trans-pen ligands. The polymeric chains are connected together by hydrogen bonds interactions, forming three-dimensional network.
KeywordsCoordination polymers Thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylate complexes Thiophene-2,5-dicarboxylic acid Propane-1,3-diamine
This work was supported by the Eskişehir Osmangazi University by Project No. 200819042.
- 13.J.H. Yu, C.J. Ding, K.F. Han, S.W. Zhang, H.Y. Guo, Chin. J. Inorg. Chem. 22, 607–611 (2006)Google Scholar
- 19.K.X. Xu, Handbook of Fine Organic Chemical Engineering Raw Material and Intermediate (Chemical Industry, Beijing, 1986)Google Scholar
- 20.Rigaku,CrystalClear, Version 1.3.6. Rigaku American Corporation, 9009 New Trails Drive, The Woodlands, TX 77381-5209, USA (2005)Google Scholar
- 21.G.M. Sheldrick, SHELXS-97 and SHELXL-97. Program for Refinement of Crystal Structures (University of Göttingen, Germany, 1997)Google Scholar
- 22.K. Nakamoto, Infrared and Raman Spectra of Inorganic and Coordination Compounds, 5th edn. (Wiley Interscience, New York, 1997), pp. 59–62Google Scholar
- 23.Hong-Ping Xiao, Acta Cryst. E61, m2592–m2594 (2005)Google Scholar