Coderivatives of implicit multifunctions and stability of variational systems
- 194 Downloads
We establish formulas for computing/estimating the regular and Mordukhovich coderivatives of implicit multifunctions defined by generalized equations in Asplund spaces. These formulas are applied to obtain conditions for solution stability of parametric variational systems over perturbed smooth-boundary constraint sets.
KeywordsCoderivative Generalized equation Implicit multifunction Local Lipschitz-like property Normal cone operator Variational system
Mathematics Subject Classification49J53 49J52 49J40
A part of this work was done when the author was visiting the Vietnam Institute for Advanced Study in Mathematics (VIASM). The author would like to thank the VIASM for hospitality and kind support. The author is indebted to the handling Editors and the anonymous referees for their valuable remarks and detailed suggestions that have greatly improved the original version of the paper.
- 6.Le Thi, H.A., Pham Dinh, T.: Solving a class of linearly constrained indefinite quadratic problems by d.c. algorithms. J. Global Optim. 11, 253–285 (1997)Google Scholar
- 14.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, Vol. I: Basic Theory. Springer, Berlin (2006)Google Scholar
- 15.Mordukhovich, B.S.: Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation, Vol II: Applications. Springer, Berlin (2006)Google Scholar
- 25.Robinson, S.M.: Generalized equations and their solutions. I. Basic theory. Math. Program. Stud. 10, 128–141 (1979)Google Scholar
- 30.Yao, J.-C., Yen, N.D.: Parametric variational system with a smooth-boundary constraint set. In: Mordukhovich, B.S., Burachik, R.S., Yao, J.-C. (eds.) Variational Analysis and Generalized Differentiation in Optimization and Control, vol. 47, pp. 205–221. Springer, New York (2010). Series “Optimization and Its Applications”Google Scholar