Decreasing the Thermal Load on the Environment with the Help of Thermal Pumps in the Sewage Treatment System
- 12 Downloads
We propose designs for practical use of residual heat of sewage by means of thermal-pump transformation of thermal energy in plants operating on inverse Rankine and Lorentz cycles, as well as a method for sewage heat removal in drainage canals of water removal systems based on the application of double-pipe heat exchangers known as Field tubes.
Keywordssewage thermal-pump transformation of heat Rankine and Lorentz cycles double-pipe heat exchangers Field tubes sewage heat recovery power-and-heat supply
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. V. Lozovetskii, V. V. Lebedev, E. V. Malyshev, and G. S. Dugin, Biogas as a product of polygon burial of waste and a renewable energy source, in: Problems of Safety and Extraordinary Situations, No. 1, 84–91 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.D. G. Zakirov, State-of-the-art and prospects of using low-potential heat with the aid of heat pumps, Prom. Énerg., No. 6, 2–9 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Yakovlev and Yu. V. Voronov, Water Removal and Sewage Treatment, Textbook for Universities [in Russian], Izd. Assots. Stroit. Vuzov, Moscow (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.L. N. Gubanov and T. E. Vinokurova, Energy reserves on sewage purification works of large cities, Water: Technol., Ecol., No. 1, 57–62 (2004).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Protsenko, S. B. Pustovalov, A. I. Savitskii, and S. K. Lagutenko, Atomic thermocompressor power-and-heat supply as a new direction in the development of power engineering, Énergosberezhen. Vodopodgot., No. 1 (63), 5–9 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Bykov and A. A. Gogolin (Eds.), Thermophysical Principles of Obtaining Refrigeration: Handbook [in Russian], Pishchevaya Promyshlennost′, Moscow (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Hausen, Heat Transfer in Counterflow, Forward Flow and Crossflow [Russian translation], Énergoizdat, Moscow (1981).Google Scholar
- 8.K. F. Pavlov, P. G. Romankov, and A. A. Noskov (P. G. Romankov Ed.), Examples and Problems in the Course of Lectures on the Processes and Apparatus of Chemical Engineering, Textbook for Universities [in Russian], 10th revised and enlarged edn., Khimiya, Leningrad (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.V. V. Lozovetskii and V. V. Lebedev, Simulation of nonstationary periodic processes in cyclotanks, Vestn. MGUPI, Ser. Mashinostroenie, No. 55, 140–155 (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.V. K. Bityukov, A. N. Zhukov, and D. S. Simachkov, Method of contactless measurement of the surface temperature of radioelectronic objects, Ross. Tekhnol. Zh., No. 4 (13), 21–32 (2016).Google Scholar