Generalized Method of Finite Integral Transforms in Static Problems for Anisotropic Prisms
- 2 Downloads
A new approach to solving three-dimensional elliptic linear boundary-value problems with nonseparable variables is developed using the ideas of methods of finite integral transforms. It consists in setting up a coupled system of three integral transforms with three pairs of independent variables of the domain, from which the transforms and kernels are determined. The approach is used to solve static problems for anisotropic prisms with elastic properties of low order of symmetry and arbitrary conditions on the faces. The approach is tested and the deformation of specific bodies of this class is analyzed.
Keywordsfinite integral transform method new approach three-dimensional problems anisotropic prisms
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Grinberg, “New method for solving some boundary-value problems for equations of mathematical physics that allows separation of variables,” Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. Fiz., No. 10, 141–168 (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Lykov, Theory of Heat Conduction [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. E. Senitskii, Studying the Elastic Deformation of Structural Elements under Dynamic Loads using the Finite Transform Method [in Russian], Saratov Univ., Saratov (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.Yu. E. Senitskii, “Finite integral transform method. Its prospects in studying boundary-value problems of mechanics (review),” Vest. SamGTU, Ser. Mat., No. 22, 10–39 (2003).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. E. Senitskii, “Finite integral transform method: generalization of the classical procedure of expansion into series of vector eigenfunctions,” Izv. Saratov. Univ., Ser. Mat.-Mekh.- Inform., No. 3(1), 61–89 (2011).Google Scholar
- 9.Ya. C. Uflyand, Integral Transforms in Elasticity Problems [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1967).Google Scholar
- 10.V. K. Chibiryakov and A. M. Smolyar, “On one generalization of the finite integral transform method in the theory of thick plates,” in: Strength of Materials and Theory of Structures [in Russian], issue 42, Budivel’nik, Kyiv (1983), pp. 80–86.Google Scholar
- 14.A. M. Bidgoli, A. R. Daneshmehr, and R. Kolahchi, “Analytical bending solution of full clamped orthotropic rectangular plates resting on elastic foundations by the finite integral transform method,” J. Appl. Comp. Mech., 1, No. 2, 52–58 (2015).Google Scholar