Conformance Test of AUTOSAR Network Management
- 190 Downloads
This paper focuses on designing an approach for the conformance test of AUTOSAR network management (NM). After analyzing the state machine of the NM module, a new approach based on the virtual network simulation is proposed according to the characters of the NM module. In this approach, a network simulation environment is created for DUT, in which some virtual nodes run according to the NM protocol, and the transitions among different NM modes are driven by the test scripts. During the test, the software monitor records all the data to check the conformation of the DUT. After all the research above, a certain type body controller module from an OEM is selected to verify the validity of the new approach. The result of the test showed that this approach is effective for the conformance test of AUTOSAR NM.
KeywordsAUTOSAR Network management Conformance test Virtual network simulation
- 1.AutoSAR Partners. AUTOSAR_SWS_LIN Network Management V2.0. http://www.AutoSAR.org. 2011-10.
- 4.AutoSAR Partners. AUTOSAR_SWS_CAN Network Management V3.5. http://www.AutoSAR.org. 2013-10.
- 5.A. Y. Cheng, R. G. Wang, Y. F. Li, et al., Research and implementation of AUTOSAR NM mechanism in FlexRay network on electronic vehicle motor drive control system, Sensors & Transducers, Vol. 25, pp. 169–174, 2013.Google Scholar
- 6.AutoSAR Partners. AUTOSAR BSW&RTE Conformance Test Specification Part1-4. http://www.AutoSAR.org. 2013-10.
- 7.T. W. Awan, A. M. Abed, I. Kim et al, CAN based conformance testing using TTCN-3, Vol. 3, No. 6, pp. 417–423, 2014.Google Scholar
- 8.Wenzhi Tan, Jishun Kuang, Dezhi Wang and Renfa Li, Research of the conformance testing of AUTOSAR, Computer Engineering, Vol. 38, No. 4, pp. 43–45, 2012.Google Scholar
- 9.Dezhi Wang, Jishun Kuang and Wenzhi Tan. Confotmance testing for the car lights system based on AUTOSAR standard. In 2011 IEEE 3rd International Conference on Communication software and Networks. Location unknown: IEEE, pages 27–29, 2011.Google Scholar
- 10.Y. Zhou, X. X. Zhang and L. R. Chen, Implementation method of adapter in AUTOSAR conformance test, Computer Engineering, Vol. 40, No. 1, pp. 291–294, 2014.Google Scholar
- 11.H. Rong, X. Wang and C. Wang, Implementation of the direct network management function based on OSEK standard. Electronic Measurement Technology, 2017.Google Scholar
- 12.Sangrok Han, Hyogon Kim, On AUTOSAR TCP/IP performance in in-vehicle network environments. IEEE Communications Magazine, Vol. 54, No. 12, pp. 168–173, 2016-12.Google Scholar
- 13.Yu Zhang Jianjun, Zhang Benhong Ping and Wang Yufei, Improved method of AUTOSAR in-vehicle network management[J], Journal of Electronic Measurement and Instrument, Vol. 27, No. 11, pp. 1093–1098, 2013.Google Scholar
- 14.Hu Qi, Li Hong, Wu Zhao Mingde, Yao Dongwei Feng and Fang Zheng, Design and implementation of ECU software for electronic gasoline engine based on AUTOSAR, Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science), Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 1119–1123, 2011.Google Scholar
- 15.H. Cao, Z. Yao, Q. H. Deng et al. The design of violation vehicle management system based on MAS cooperation. In IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering. IEEE, pages 457–462, 2011.Google Scholar
- 16.K. Hansch, A. Pelzer, P. Komarnicki et al, An ISO/IEC 15118 conformance testing system architecture. In Pes General Meeting|Conference & Exposition. IEEE, pages 1–5, 2014.Google Scholar
- 17.Y. H. Lee, H. K. Jin and J. W. Jeon, Applying AUTOSAR network management in OSEK/VDX for compatibility of AUTOSAR and OSEK/VDX[M]. In Proceedings of the FISITA 2012 World Automotive Congress. Berlin, Heidelberg: Springer, 2013.Google Scholar
- 18.J. Zhang, P. Yu, B. Zhang et al, Improved method of AUTOSAR in-vehicle network management. Journal of Electronic Measurement & Instrument, 2013.Google Scholar
- 19.J. R. Pimentel, An incremental approach to task and message scheduling for AUTOSAR based distributed automotive applications. In International Workshop on Software Engineering for Automotive Systems, 2007. ICSE Workshops Seas. IEEE, page 1-1, 2007.Google Scholar
- 20.W. C. Lu, P. Y. Lu, C. Long, et al., The design and simulation of vehicle electronic control network based on CAN/LIN bus, Advanced Materials Research, Vol. 403–408, pp. 3044–3048, 2012.Google Scholar
- 21.Mariusz A. Fecko, Timing and controllability issues in conformance testing of communications protocols. Ph.D thesis, University of Delaware, 1999.Google Scholar
- 22.Julien Provost, Jean-Marc Roussel, Jean-Marc Faure, Generation of single input change test sequences for conformance test of programmable logic controllers. IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics, Vol. 10, No. (3), pp. 1696–1704, 2014-08.Google Scholar
- 26.Xiwen Guo. Comminucation and application of the ECU referenced to AUTOSAR standards. MA thesis, Zhe Jiang University, 2008.Google Scholar