METASYNTHESES OF QUALITATIVE RESEARCH STUDIES IN MATHEMATICS AND SCIENCE EDUCATION
- 210 Downloads
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Firestone, W.A. (1993). Alternative arguments for generalizing from data as applied to qualitative research. Educational Researcher, 22(4), 16–23.Google Scholar
- Hand, B. & McDermott, M. (2008, January). Qualitative synthesis of writing-to-learn science studies. Paper presented at the international meeting of the Association for Science Teaching Education, St. Louis, MO.Google Scholar
- Lerman, S., Tsatsaroni, A. & Xu, G-R. (2003). Developing theories of mathematics education research: The ESM story. Educational Studies in Mathematics, 51(1–2), 23–40.Google Scholar
- Osborne, J. (2007). In praise of armchair science education. E-NARST News, 50(2), 8–11.Google Scholar
- Rossman, G.B. (1993). Building explanations across case studies: A framework for synthesis. Resources in Education. (ERIC Document Reproduction Service No. ED373115).Google Scholar
- Stake, R.E. (1994). Case studies. In N.K. Denzen & Y.S. Lincoln (Eds.), Handbook of qualitative research (pp. 236–247). Thousand Oaks, CA: SAGE Publications.Google Scholar
- U.S. Department of Education (2003). Identifying and implementing educational practices supported by rigorous evidence: A user friendly guide. Washington, DC: National Center for Education Evaluation and Regional Assistance. Retrieved September 20, 2007, from http://www.ed.gov/rschstat/research/pubs/rigorousevid/rigorousevid.pdf.
© National Science Council, Taiwan 2008