Directions for Literacy Research in Science and Mathematics Education
- 268 Downloads
KeywordsMeaningful Learning Mathematics Education Research Class Child Authentic Inquiry Great Equity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bernstein, B. (2000). Pedagogy, symbolic control and identity, rev. edn. Lanham, MD: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Cooper, B. & Dunne, M. (2000). Assessing children’s mathematical knowledge. Buckingham, UK: Open University Press.Google Scholar
- Dowling, P. (1998). The sociology of mathematics education. London: Falmer.Google Scholar
- Lerman, S. (2000). The social turn in mathematics education research. In J. Boaler (Ed.), Multiple perspectives on mathematics teaching and learning (pp. 19–44). Westport, CT: Ablex.Google Scholar
- National Council of Teachers of Mathematics. (2000). Principles and standards for school mathematics. Reston, VA: Author.Google Scholar
- Skemp, R.R. (1976). Relational understanding and instrumental understanding. Mathematics Teaching, 77, 20–26.Google Scholar
© National Science Council, Taiwan 2007