Mathematics and Science Education Research against the Audit Culture
- 95 Downloads
KeywordsMathematics Education Education Research Educational Study Mathematics Education Research Science Education Research
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Apple, M. (1999). Do the standards go far enough? Power, policy, and practice in mathematics education. In M. Apple (Ed.), Power, meaning and identity. Essays in critical educational studies (pp.85–111). New York: Peter Lang.Google Scholar
- Bernstein, B. (1971). On the classification and framing of educational knowledge. In M.F.D. Young (Ed.), Knowledge and control. New directions for the sociology of education (pp. 47–69). London: Collier-Macmillan Publishers.Google Scholar
- Bernstein, B. (2000). Pedagogy, symbolic control and identity: Theory, research, critique (revised edition). New York: Rowman & Littlefield.Google Scholar
- Goodson, I. (1999). The educational researcher as a public intellectual. British Educational Research Journal, 25(3), 277–299.Google Scholar
- Lerman, S. (2006). Theories of Mathematics Education: is plurality a problem? Zentralblatt Fur Didaktik der Mathematik, 38(1), 8–13.Google Scholar
- Morais, A., Neves, I., Davies, B. & Daniels, H. (Eds.) (2001). Towards a sociology of pedagogy. The contribution of Basil Bernstein to research. New York: Peter Lang.Google Scholar
- Nixon, J., Walker, M. & Clough, P. (2003). Research as thoughtful practice. In P. Sikes, J. Nixon & W. Carr (Eds.), The moral foundations of educational research: Knowledge, inquiry and values. Maidenhead & Philadelphia: Open University Press/McGraw-Hill Education.Google Scholar
- Tsatsaroni, A., Lerman, S. & Xu, G. (2003). A sociological description of changes in the intellectual field of mathematics education research: Implications for the identities of academics. Paper presented at annual meeting of the American Educational Research Association, Chicago. ERIC#ED482512.Google Scholar
© National Science Council, Taiwan 2006