Evaluation of Concrete Strength for Structures of the Volga Cascade
Calibration curves are plotted to determine the strength of concrete for preliminary evaluation of the concrete structures of the Volga cascade.
KeywordsVolga cascade concrete strength nondestructive testing methods
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.L. S. Vasilevskaya, A. A. Demkina, R. S. Zyuzin, V. R. Krivosheev, and S. V. Sergeev, “Using a combination of nondestructive methods to test the strength of concrete of hydraulic structures of the Volga cascade,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 11, 42 – 48 (2015).Google Scholar
- 2.RF State Standard GOST 10180–2012. Concrete. Methods of Evaluation of Strength Using Reference Specimens [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 3.RF State Standard GOST 22690–2015. Concrete. Evaluation of Strength by Nondestructive Mechanical Methods [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Vasilevskaya, “Quality control of concrete of hydraulic structures of the Volga-Kama cascade by nondestructive methods,” Gidrotekhnika XXI Vek, No. 2 14), 56 – 59 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.RF State Standard GOST 17624–2012. Concrete. Ultrasonic Method for the Evaluation of Strength [in Russian].Google Scholar
- 6.A. I. Savich, B. D. Kuyundzhich, V. I. Koptev, et al., Integrated Engineering Site Investigations for Construction of Hydraulic Structures [in Russian], Nedra, Moscow (1990).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, LLC, part of Springer Nature 2018