Improving the Investment Potential of the Evenkiiskaya HPP When Working Jointly with HPPS of the Volga – Kama Cascade
- 21 Downloads
The capability is studied of improving the investment potential of the Evenkiiskaya HPP by using the power it generates in the United Power System of the European part of Russia by transitioning to a compensated electrical regime of water reservoir resource usage. A quantitative assessment of Evenkiiskaya HPP usage is presented using daily load demand. Increasing the guaranteed HPP power is proposed as an alternative to new nuclear power stations.
Keywordscompensated electric water flow management Volga – Kama HPP cascade UPS daily power balance
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Yu. Aleksandrovskii and B. I. Silaev, “Some ways of improving the investment potential of the Turukhanskaya HPP by using its usable capacity in the European part of Russia,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 7 (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yu. Aleksandrovskii and P. S. Borshch, “Dependence of Evenkiiskaya HPP water power indices on flow in the Nizhnyaya Tunguska river and the reservoir water resource management regime,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 4 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Yu. Aleksandrovskii, B. I. Silaev, R. V. Pugachev, and A. N. Yakushov, “’Kaskad’ software package for execution of water-storage and water-power analyses of HPP cascades,” Gidrotekh. Stroit., No. 6 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.Scenario Conditions for the Development of the Electrical Power Industry During Until 2030 [in Russian], Russian Federation Ministry of Energy, Electrical Power Industry Balance Forecasting Agency, 2011.Google Scholar
- 5.OJSC “Kontsern Rosénergoatom,” http://www.rosenergoatom.ru.
- 6.Th. Freyhult, M. Berglund, and A. Carlsson, UHVDC. Meeting the Needs of the Most Demanding Power Transmission Applications. ABB Review Special Report Transformers, November 2012.Google Scholar
- 7.Liu Zehong, Gao Liying, Wang Zuli, Yu Jun, Zhang Jin, and Lu Licheng, China R&D progress of ±1100 kV UHVDC technology CIGRE, http://www.cigre.org.