Experience in the development and introduction of a full scale process control system for the PGU-450T power production unit at Mosénergo TÉTs-27 heat and electric power plant
- 33 Downloads
This is a description of experience in the development and introduction of a full-scale process control system for the PGU-450T power production unit of station No. 3 at the TÉTs-27 heat and electric power station of JSC “Mosénergo” based on the latest, fourth generation program package SPPA-T3000, which is being used for the first time in Russia for steam-gas units. The fundamental technical solutions for the structure of the process control system are described, along with the features of the algorithms for control of the main engineering equipment in electric power plants based on the PGU-450.
KeywordsMosénergo TÉTs-27 PGU-450 process control system SPPA-T3000
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Sviderskii and Kh. Kherpel’, “New technical methods for automation of power plant equipment,” Teploénergetika, No. 10 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.R. I. Kostyuk, V. A. Bilenko, S. V. Ukolov, et al., “Major decisions in development of the process control system for the North-West St. Petersburg heat and electric power plant,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 1 (2004).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Bilenko, O. A. Manevskaya, and A. D. Melamed, “Results of tests on the automatic frequency and power control system for the PGU-450 power generation unit for the Kaliningrad TÉTs-2 heat and electric power plant,” Teploénergetika, No. 10 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.V. A. Bilenko, I. Z. Chernomzav, S. V. Artanov, et al., “Experience with the development and bringing on line of the process control system for the PGU-325 steam-gas unit at the Ivanovo GRÉS state regional electric power plant,” Élektr. Stantsii, No. 2 (2009).Google Scholar
- 5.K. A. Molchanov, V. P. Strashnykh, D. A. Zhezherya, and O. A. Manevskaya, “Full-scale simulator for training of operational personnel at the PGU-450T steam-gas unit of the JSC ‘Mosénergo’ TÉTs-27 heating and electric power plant,” Teploénergetika, No. 10 (2008).Google Scholar