Inversion Analysis of Crustal Stress Distribution Law in Gully Geomorphic Mining Area
- 21 Downloads
In order to study the distribution law of crustal stress in gully geomorphic mining area, stress relief method is used to measure the crustal stress at the limited points in the mining area. Based on the measured results of crustal stress at each measuring point, the crustal stress distribution law in the mining area is inversely analyzed by using numerical simulation software. Research shows: The crustal stress of Wangjialing Mine is closely related to its gully geomorphological characteristics. The crustal stress and the mining pressure of shallow-buried gully have great influence on coal mining. Compared with the tectonic stress, the damage of the vertical stress to the underground roadway is not obvious, and the horizontal tectonic stress is the main force source of the roadway instability and deformation. The maximum principal stress, the intermediate principal stress and the minimum principal stress all increase with the increase of burial depth. The difference between the intermediate principal stress and the minimum principal stress is small, and the change of lateral pressure coefficient is not obvious with the increase of burial depth.
KeywordsCrustal stress Stress relief method Stress distribution Back analysis
In this paper, the research was supported by Shandong Province Higher Educational Science and Technology Program (J18KA195), the Key R&D Program of Shandong (2018GNC110023) and the Development Program (Guidance Program) for Science and Technology of Tai’an (2018GX0031).
- Cai M, Qiao L, Yu B et al (1999) Results and analysis of in situ stress measurement at deep position of No. 2 mining area of jinchuan nickel mine. Chin J Rock. Mech Eng 18(04):46–50 (in Chinese)Google Scholar
- Cai M, Chen C, Peng H et al (2006) In-situ stress measurement by hydraulic fracturing technique in deep position of Wanfu coal mine. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 25(5):1069–1074 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Kang H, Feng Y (2017) Hydraulic fracturing technology and its applications in strata control in underground coal mines. Coal Sci Technol 45(01):1–9 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Kang H, Si L, Zhang X (2016) Characteristics of underground in situ stress distribution in shallow coal mines and its applications. J China Coal Soc 41(06):1332–1340 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Qi X, Zhang D (2018) Contrast and application of the hollow inclusion stress relief method and acoustic emission method to the in situ stress measurement in tunnels with rockburst hazards. Mod Tunn Technol 55(01):216–223Google Scholar
- Wang Y, Cai C, Zhao S et al (2013) Measurement of in situ stress and relationship between the stress and geologic structure in Sikeshu mining area. Saf Coal Mines 44(08):213–215 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhang G, Zhu W, Zhao P (2012) In-situ stress measurements and analysis of action of geological structures of deep coal mines in Xuzhou. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 34(12):2318–2324 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhang C, Wu M, Liao C (2013) In-situ stress measurement and study of stress state characteristics of Jinchuan No. 3 mine. Rock Soil Mech 34(11):3254–3260 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhou G, Li Y, Wu Z (2005) Measurement of crustal stress and analysis of characteristics in Datun mining area. J China Coal Soc 03:314–318 (in Chinese) Google Scholar