Research on Formation Process of Zonal Disintegration in Deep Rock Mass Based on Field Monitoring and Geomechanical Model Test
- 58 Downloads
The zonal disintegration phenomena in deep rock mass will appear with the increase of underground engineering depth which is widely different from shallow cavern. In order to reveal the formation process and production mechanism of zonal disintegration, the field monitoring is carried out in the deep tunnel of China’s Huainan mining area. With the help of borehole television, the zonal disintegration is observed which is alternation phenomenon of the rupture zone and non-rupture zone. At the same time, using the multi-point displacement meter, the whole process change law of the deep displacement in surrounding rock is tested. Taking the field monitoring deep tunnel as engineering background, the 3D geomechanical model test is carried out based on the high stress 3D loading test system. The typical zonal disintegration phenomenon is observed, and the whole process change law of displacement and strain is measured. Based on comprehensive analysis of the whole process test data of the model test and the field monitoring data, the following conclusions are obtained. Under certain stress conditions, zonal disintegration will appear in the surrounding rock of deep tunnel. The zonal disintegration will not occur at the moment of tunnel excavation, but it will be gradually formed after the excavation completion for a period of time.
KeywordsDeep rock mass Zonal disintegration Formation process In situ monitoring Geomechanical model test
This work was supported by the plan of science and technology of Shandong Province Colleges (Grant No. J17KB046).
- Adams GR, Jager AJ (1980) Petroscopic observations of rock fracturing ahead of stope faces in deep-level gold mine. J S Afr Inst Min Metall 80(6):204–209Google Scholar
- Gu JC, Gu LY, Chen AM (2008) Model test study on mechanism of layered fracture within surrounding rock of tunnels in deep stratum. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 27(3):433–438 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Li SC, Wang HP, Qian QH et al (2008) In-situ monitoring research on zonal disintegration of surrounding rock mass in deep mine roadways. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 27(8):1545–1553 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Qian QH, Zhou XP (2013) Effects of incompatible defamation on failure mode and stress field of surrounding rock mass. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 32(4):649–656 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Yuan L, Gu JC, Xue JH et al (2014) Model test research on the zonal disintegration in deep rock. J China Coal Soc 39(6):987–993 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhang QY, Zhang XT, Xiang W et al (2013) Model test study of zonal disintegration in deep rock mass under different cavern shapes and loading conditions. Chin J Geotech Eng 32(8):1564–1571 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhang XT, Zhang QY, Xiang W et al (2014) Model test study of zonal disintegration in deep layered jointed rock mass. Rock Soil Mech 35(8):2247–2254 (in Chinese) Google Scholar
- Zhou XP, Qian QH (2013) Non-euclidean model of failure of deep rock masses under incompatible defamation. Chin J Rock Mech Eng 32(4):767–774 (in Chinese) Google Scholar