Compensation of Backlash of Actuators in Control Systems
An analysis of the flow characteristics of the control valves of a digital control system that possesses significant backlash that appears and increases in the course of use is conducted. A scheme for compensation of the backlash of the control valve is developed, by means of which the flow characteristic of the valve may be corrected, rendering its properties close to the linear.
- 1.Yu. S. Tverskoi and E. D. Marshalov, Vest. Ivanovsk. Gos. Energet. Un-ta, No. 4, 64–68 (2010).Google Scholar
- 2.S. S. Kuznetsov and E. A. Ryzhkova, in: Young Scientists – Development of the Textile Industry Cluster (Poisk-2015), Ivanovo State University, Ivanovo (2015), Part 2, pp. 34–35.Google Scholar
- 3.V. I. Lezin, Steam Heaters of Boiler Plants [in Russian], Energiya, Moscow–Leningrad (1965), pp. 218–220.Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Kuznetsov and E. A. Ryzhkova, in: Modern High-Tech Technologies and Promising Materials in the Textile Industry and Light Industry (Progress–2013), Ivanovo State University, Ivanovo (2013), Part 2, pp. 200–202.Google Scholar
- 5.S. S. Kuznetsov, L. P. Sebina, and E. A. Ryzhkova, Khim. Volokna, No. 2, 54–58 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.S. S. Kuznetsov, L. P. Sebina, and E. A. Rizhkova, Fiber Chemistry, No. 2, 114–118 (2013).Google Scholar