Mechanism of Stretching and Breaking of Needle-Punched Nonwovens
- 43 Downloads
The mechanism of stretching and breaking of structurally diverse needle-punched materials obtained under varying punching conditions was studied. It was found that stretching occurs in two stages because of uneven density of fibre packing in bundles and between bundles. The first stretching stage does not depend on the structure of the materials and punching conditions. The second stretching and breaking stage depends on the ratio of the strength of bonding between the fibres in the bundles and the fibre strength.
This work was carried out with the financial support of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation. State assignment, project 10.4714.2017/basic part.
The scientific equipment of the Center of Complex Programs of Moscow Polytechnic University was used in this work.
- 1.G. K. Mukhamedzhanov, Methods of Evaluation of Quality of Nonwoven Materials [in Russian], TsNIITEIlegprom, Moscow (1989), p. 58.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Yu. Treshchalin, G. K. Mukhamedzhanov, and A. A. Telitsin, Production and Methods of Tests of Nonwoven Materials [in Russian], MATGR, Moscow (2008), p. 147.Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Dedov, Plast. Massy, No. 4, 33-35 (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Dedov, Plast. Massy, No. 11, 7-10 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.E. S. Bokova and A. V. Dedov, Khim. Volokna, No. 6, 38-40 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Dedov, Khim. Tekhnol., No. 5, 275-277 (2011).Google Scholar
- 8.P. A. Sevost’yanov and T. V. Seryakova, Izv. Vuzov. Tekhnol. Tekst. Prom., No. 3, 34-36 (2009).Google Scholar
- 9.W. Wawszczak and W. Strzembov, Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe, 13, No. 2, 61-65 (2005).Google Scholar
- 10.O. Berkalp, Fibres & Textiles in Eastern Europe, 14, No. 3 (57), 81-85 (2006).Google Scholar
- 13.Tn. Mevlut, Text. Res. J., 78, No. 4, 289-296 (2008).Google Scholar