Effect of a Second Metal at the Active Site of a Polyacrylonitrile Catalyst
- 19 Downloads
The structures and catalytic properties of metal-containing polymers with transition-metal ions and their compositions with metals of different valence were studied. Di- and trivalent Fe and divalent Mn were used to create the catalyst active site.
The work was sponsored by a State Task of the Ministry of Education and Science of the RF, Task No. 4.5718.2017/BCh.
- 1.R. F. Vitkovskaya, I. G. Rumynskaya, and A. Yu. Smirnov, Khim. Volokna, No. 3, 26-28 (2008).Google Scholar
- 2.R. F. Vitkovskaya, I. G. Rumynskaya, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 30-35 (2013).Google Scholar
- 3.I. G. Rumynskaya, E. P. Romanova, et al., Khim. Volokna, No. 5, 43-47 (2015).Google Scholar
- 4.A. D. Pomogailo, Vysokomol. Soedin., Ser. A, 50, No. 12, 2090-2101 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.Yu. N. Kukushkin, Chemistry of Coordination Compounds [in Russian], Vysshaya Shkola, Moscow, 1985, p. 457.Google Scholar
- 6.I. G. Rumynskaya and R. F. Vitkovskaya, Physical Chemistry of Polymers [in Russian], Tver, 2011, No. 17, pp. 223-227.Google Scholar
- 7.K. Nakamoto, Infrared Spectra of Inorganic and Coordination Compounds, John Wiley and Sons, New York, 1963, 328 pp.Google Scholar