Structure and Sorption Characteristics of Nanocrystallites of Chitosan
- 49 Downloads
The structural features and thermal and sorption characteristics of nanocrystallites of chitosan, produced by hydrolysis and alcoholysis of high-molecular chitosan, were examined. The nature of the changes in the supramolecular structure and characteristics of the nanoparticles (degree of crystallinity, geometric dimensions of the crystallites, specific surface area) that are most significant in the nanocrystallites produced during precipitation of the products from homogeneous sulfuric acid hydrolysis of chitosan with NaOH solution is presented on the basis of data from thermogravimetric analysis, atomic-force microscopy, NMR relaxometry, and calculation of the sorption isotherms.
KeywordsChitosan Sulfuric Acid Solution Sorption Characteristic Spin Relaxation Time Cotton Cellulose
The work was supported by Minobrnauki of the Russian Federation within the scope of the basic part of a project for universities.
- 1.V. I. Chursin, Dizain i Tekhnologiya, No. 32 (74), 69-74 (2012).Google Scholar
- 3.J. J. Wang, Z.W. Zeng, et al., Int. J. Nanomedicine, No. 6, 765-774 (2011).Google Scholar
- 4.A. V. Il’ina, V. P. Varlamov, Yu. A. Ermakov, Doklady Akademii Nauk, 421, No. 2, 199-201 (2008).Google Scholar
- 5.E. A. Mogilevskaya, T. A. Akopova, et al., 48, No. 2, 216-226 (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.S. V. Levitin, L. S. Gal’braikh, A.A. Chupina, Khim. Volokna , No. 6, 22-26 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.S. V. Levitin, L. S. Gal’braikh, et al., Khim. Volokna , No. 3, 8-11 (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.M. M. Smotrina, Lezhnina, Yu. B. Grunin, Khimiya i Khim. Tekhnol., 45, 23-35 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. B. Grunin, L. Yu. Grunin, et al., Zhurn. Fiz. Khimii, 87, No. 1, 84-88 (2013).Google Scholar
- 10.V. P. Nikolaev, A. A. Ageev, Yu. G. Frolov, Trudy MKhTI im. D. I. Mendeleeva, No. 101, 84-101 (1978).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Grek, K. Sing, Adsorption, Specific Surface Area, Porosity [Russian translation], Mir, Moscow (1984), 306 pp.Google Scholar
- 12.Yu. B. Grunin, L. Yu. Grunin, E. A. Nikol’skaya, Zhurn. Fiz. Khimii, 81, No. 7, 1324 (2007).Google Scholar