Barbara Gabor: Regulatory competition in the internal market: comparing models for corporate law, securities law and competition law
- 239 Downloads
- BEUC (2010). Country survey of collective redress mechanisms: Where does collective redress for individual damages exist?, http://www.beuc.eu/publications/2011-10006-01-e.pdf. Accessed 28 March 2014.
- Engert, A., & Hornuf, L. (2013). Can network effects impede optimal contracting in debt securities? Stanford Law and Economics Olin Working Paper No. 434, http://ssrn.com/abstract=2155958. Accessed 28 March 2014.
- Linklaters (2011). Collective actions across the globe—A review, www.linklaters.com/pdfs/mkt/london/1103_Collective_actions.pdf. Accessed 28 March 2014.
- O’Hara, E., & Ribstein, L. E. (2009). The law market. Oxford: Oxford University Press.Google Scholar
- Stuyck, J. et al. (2007). An analysis and evaluation of alternative means of consumer redress other than redress through ordinary judicial proceedings—Final report, http://www.eurofinas.org/uploads/documents/policies/OTHER%20POLICY%20ISSUES/comparative_report_en.pdf. Accessed 28 March 2014.
© Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014