Research on effects of input servitization on export technological complexity of manufacturing industry of China
- 182 Downloads
Based on measurement of export technological complexity and input servitization level in the manufacturing industry of China from 2006 to 2015, the effects of onshore and offshore input servitization on export technological complexity of manufacturing industry were discussed based on the panel data model by combining industrial heterogeneity. Results demonstrated that offshore input servitization has significant positive effects on export technological complexity of manufacturing industry and onshore input servitization can inhibit export technological complexity slightly. Input servitization can promote the export technological complexity to a limited extent. All of these influences have industrial heterogeneity.
KeywordsInput servitization Onshore input servitization Offshore input servitization Export technological complexity
The corresponding author acknowledges the support from the Key project for Excellent Young Teachers in University of Anhui Province (Grant number gxyqZD2016094) and Anhui Social Science Planning Fund Program (Grant number AHSKY2017D04).
- 1.Visnjic I (2010) Servitization: when is service oriented business model innovation effective? Service Science Management and Engineering 6:30–32Google Scholar
- 3.Gao J, Li X (2011) Interaction mechanism between productive service and manufacturing industry. China Ind Econ 6:151–160 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 4.Liu B, Wang N (2016) Inputs servitization of the manufacturing industry and binary margins of enterprise exports: an empirical study based on microcosmic enterprise data. Chin Ind Econ 09:59–74 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 6.Chen X, Liu H (2016) Preference of productive service industry into manufacturing links and updating of export technological complexity of the manufacturing industry: empirical data of input-output of 34 countries from 1997 to 2011. J Int Trade 06:82–93 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 7.Li H, Cai W (2016) Effects of offshore productive service on production efficiency of manufacturing industry: based on the perspective of global value chain. J Yunnan Univ Finance Econ 03:45–57 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 8.Wang J (2016) Research on improvement of producer service and export technological complexity of the manufacturing industry. Tianjin University of Finance and Economics. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 9.Yao Y, Zhang Y (2008) Dynamic research of technological updating in China’s export products: evidences in the whole nation, Jiangsu Province and Guangdong Province. Soc Sci China 02:67–82+205–206. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 10.Gui B (2017) Measurement and evolution of export technological complexity of China’s manufacturing industry. Zhejiang Gongshang University. (In Chinese)Google Scholar
- 11.Li X, Zhou Z (2015) Analysis on productivity efficiency of input servitization of the manufacturing industry. J Cap Univ Econ Bus 02:39–45 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 12.Chen X (2016) An empirical study of effect of input servitization on value chain growth of the manufacturing industry. Inq Econ Issues 07:112–118 (In Chinese) Google Scholar
- 13.Jiang Y, He C (2016) The Reverse technology spillover of China’s outward foreign direct investment, export sophistication and human capital: based on the empirical analysis of threshold panel model. Asia-pacific Econ Rev 06:110–117 (In Chinese) Google Scholar