Chemical Constituents of Kadsura coccinea
- 2 Downloads
Two new dibenzocyclooctadiene lignans, named schisantherin R (3) and schisantherin S (4), and six known compounds, named kadsuralignan I, kadsuralignan J, binankadsurin A, kadsuralactone B, acetyl-binankadsurin A, and dihydroguaiaretic acid, were isolated from the chloroform fraction of the ethanol extract of Kadsura coccinea (Lem.) A. C. Sm. The structures of the compounds were elucidated by spectroscopic analysis, including MS, CD, and 1D and 2D NMR spectra.
KeywordsKadsura coccinea compounds dibenzocyclooctadiene lignan
This work was financially supported by the National Science Foundation for Young Scholars of China (No. 30901853). The authors are grateful to Dr. Jian Zhang from the College of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Soochow University, for her valuable suggestion on improving the manuscript.
- 1.W. S. Li, J. Chen, J. P. Wen, and L. J. Guo, Chin. J. Exp. Trad. Med. Formul., 16, 200 (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Z. Shu, L. Cheng, and P. M. Yang, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drug., 42, 805 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.J. S. Liu and H. X. Zhou, Hua Xue Xue Bao, 49, 412 (1991).Google Scholar
- 6.H. R. Li, L. Y. Wang, and Z. G. Yang, J. Nat. Prod., 70, 1992 (2007).Google Scholar
- 9.L. S. Zheng, S. S. Du, and Q. Cai, J. Chin. Med. Mater., 37, 1804 (2014).Google Scholar