Diterpenoid Alkaloids from Aconitum brachypodum
- 55 Downloads
Three new C-19 diterpene alkaloids, along with two known ones, were isolated from the roots of Aconitum brachypodum Diels. The structures of the new alkaloids were established as N-deethyl-3-Oacetylchasmaconitine (1), N-deethyl-3-O-acetylyunaconitine (2), and N-deethyl-3-O-acetyljesaconitine (3). Their structures were elucidated by extensive spectroscopic methods, including 1D (1H, 13C) NMR and 2D NMR (1H–1H COSY, TOCSY, ROESY, HSQC, and HMBC) experiments, as well as high-resolution electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (HR-ESI-MS).
KeywordsC-19 diterpenoid alkaloid Aconitum brachypodum
The authors are grateful to the Analytical Center of the Chemistry College of Henan University for measuring NMR, MS, and IR data.
- 1.Institute of Botany, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Flora Republicae Sincae, Science Press, Beijing, 27, 113 (1979).Google Scholar
- 2.Z. Y. Wu, T. Y. Zhou, and P. G. Xiao, Xinhua Herbal Scheme (Book 2), Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai, China, 1990, pp. 232–233.Google Scholar
- 7.Zhongyao Da Cidian (The Dictionary of Chinese Crude Drugs), Ed. Jiangsu New Medical College, Shanghai Science and Technology Press, Shanghai China, 1977, pp. 2089–2090.Google Scholar
- 8.China Pharmacopoeia Committee, Pharmacopoeia of China, People_s Medical Publishing House, Beijing, China, 1977, p. 580.Google Scholar
- 9.Y. Shen, A. X. Zuo, Z. Y. Jiang, X. M Zhang, H. L. Wang, and J. J. Chen, Helv. Chim. Acta, 93, 863 (2010).Google Scholar