Four Lignans from Syringa pinnatifolia and Their Antioxidant Activity
- 3 Downloads
An investigation of ethyl acetate extracts from Syringa pinnatifolia has led to the isolation of one new lignan (1) together with three known compounds (2–4). The structures of compounds 1–4 were identified by UV, IR, ESI-MS, and 1D NMR and 2D NMR. 2,2-Diphenyl-1-picryhydrazyl (DPPH) was used to evaluate the antioxidant activity of the compounds for the radical scavenging capacity. All of the compounds showed strong antioxidant activity.
KeywordsSyringa pinnatifolia Oleaceae lignans DPPH antioxidant activity
We acknowledge financial support from the National Science and Technology Support Program in China (2012BA128B00).
- 3.Q. H. Wang, W. L. J. Ao, X. L. Wu, W. Q. Tai, and N. Y. T. Dai, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 5, 317 (2013).Google Scholar
- 4.W. L. J. Ao, Q. H. Wang, S. Q. Bao, D. Mu, R. T. Y. Sa, N. Y. T. Dai, and R. S. H. L. T. Du, Chin. J. Nat. Med., 10, 477 (2012).Google Scholar
- 6.W. L. J. Ao, Q. H. Wang, X. L. Wang, N. Y. T. Dai, and E. Q. Wu, Chin. Trad. Herb. Drugs, 44, 790 (2013).Google Scholar
- 7.L. W. Shao, C. H. Wang, G. Q. Li, X. J. Huang, Z. Li, and G. C. Wang, Nat. Prod. Res., 28, 1894 (2014).Google Scholar
- 13.L. W. Shao, C. H. Wang, G. Q. Li, X. J. Huang, Z. Li, and G. C. Wang, Nat. Prod. Res., 28, 1894 (2014)Google Scholar
- 14.W. L. J. Ao, Q. H. Wang, and N. Y. T. Dai, Chin. Hosp. Pharm. J., 33, 1544 (2013)Google Scholar