Chemical Constituents of the Aerial Parts of Schnabelia oligophylla
- 127 Downloads
A new triterpenoid derivative, 2,3-seco-bauer-8-en-2,3-dioic acid (1), a new natural product, 3α-hydroxyolean-13(18)-en-24-oic acid (2), along with 19 known compounds (3–21), were isolated from the methanol extract of the aerial parts of Schnabelia oligophylla. The chemical structures were established by means of spectroscopic analysis including one- and two-dimensional NMR spectroscopy and comparison with previously reported data.
KeywordsVerbenaceae Schnabelia oligophylla triterpenoid
This work was financially supported by the National Natural Sciences Foundation (Nos. 21302180, 21572219, 21572221, and 31560102) of China.
- 1.T. S. Ying, Y. L. Zhang, and D. E. Boufford, The Endemic Genera of Seed Plants of China [in Chinese], Science Press, Beijing, 1993, 498 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.Y. Zhou, M. K. Wang, S. L. Peng, and L. S. Ding, Acta Bot. Sin., 43, 431 (2001).Google Scholar
- 4.Y. Liu, X. Yang, and B. Wu, J. Chin. Pharm. Sci. [in Chinese], 16, 288 (2007).Google Scholar
- 5.Y. Yaoita and M. Kikuchi, Nat. Med., 52, 273 (1998).Google Scholar
- 8.M. Srivastava, N. U. Siddiqui, and M. Aslam, Orient. J. Chem., 22, 393 (2006).Google Scholar
- 13.K. L. Sun, Y. Wang, P. Fu, P. P. Liu, and W. M. Zhu, Chin. J. Mar. Drugs [in Chinese], 32, 37 (2013).Google Scholar
- 16.H. F. Wu, Z. J. Song, H. J. Zhu, S. L. Peng, and X. F. Zhang, Nat. Prod. Res. Dev. [in Chinese], 23, 202 (2011).Google Scholar
- 17.X. Zhou, J. Liang, L. S. Ding, and S. L. Peng, Chin. J. Chin. Mater. Med. [in Chinese], 31, 1436 (2006).Google Scholar
- 18.S. J. Zhang, X. Y. Liang, X. M. Yang, and Z. Yang, Chin. Pharm. J. [in Chinese], 47, 26 (2012).Google Scholar