Triterpene glycosides from Astragalus and their genins. LXXVIII. Chemical transformation of cycloartanes. VI. Partial synthesis of cycloadsurgenina
- 64 Downloads
Cycloadsurgenin, 20R,24 S-epoxycycloartan-6α,25-diol-3,16-dione, was partially synthesized in four steps from cyclosieversigenin. Side products with the structures 17E,24S-cycloart-17-en-6α,24,25-triol-3,16-dione and 17Z,24 S-cycloart-17-en-6α,24,25-triol-3,16-dione were obtained in addition to the desired product.
Key wordsAstragalus Leguminosae cycloartanes cycloadsurgenin PMR and 13C NMR spectra DEPT
The work was supported financially by the FSBR of the AS RU (Grant 68-08) and the State Foundation for Basic Research of the Republic of Uzbekistan (Grant FA-F3-T-044).
- 1.R. P. Mamedova, M. A. Agzamova, and M. I. Isaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 457 (2001).Google Scholar
- 2.S.-Z. Zheng, L.-P. Sun, and X.-W. Shen, Chem. J. Chin, Univ., 13, 1090 (1992).Google Scholar
- 3.D. A. Iskenderov, B. M. Keneshov, and M. I. Isaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 253 (2008).Google Scholar
- 4.M. I. Isaev, M. B. Gorovits, N. D. Abdullaev, M. R. Yagudaev, and N. K. Abubakirov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 572 (1981).Google Scholar
- 6.R. P. Mamedova, M. A. Agzamova, and M. I. Isaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 453 (2001).Google Scholar