Research on the strong transglycosylation activity in Aspergillus niger
- 79 Downloads
Aspergillus niger M-1 strain shows strong transglycosylation activity. A gene of it was introduced into Escherichia coli, and isomalto-oligosaccharides were isolated by a chemical enzymatic method in order to measure the transglycosylation activity.
Key wordsAspergillus niger transglycosylation activity protein E. coli transformant isomalto-oligosaccharides
This work was financially supported by the National High-Tech R&D Program (863 Program) of China (Grant No. 2006AA10Z339).
- 1.S. Mala, P. Karasova, M. Markova, and B. Kralova, Czech. J. Food Sci., 19, 57 (2001).Google Scholar
- 3.Y. Aslan and A. Tanriseven, Biochem. Bioeng J., 34, 8 (2007).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Kubota, K. Tsusaki, T. Higashiyama, S. Fukuda, and T. Miyake, US patent 7241606 (2007).Google Scholar
- 7.L. Ma, S. Q. Jiang, B. B. Gao, H. Yang, and Z. Q. Liang, Food Sci., 9, 60 (1999).Google Scholar
- 8.J. Sambrook and D. W. Russell, Molecular Cloning (3-volume set) [in Chinese], Science Publication Beijing (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.J. Z. Wang and F. Ming, The Protein Protocols Handbook [in Chinese], Science Publication, Beijing (2000).Google Scholar