Essential Oil Composition of Tanacetum alyssifolium, an Endemic Species from Turkey
- 67 Downloads
KeywordsEndemic Species Camphor Thymol Elution Order Borneol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
The authors are indebted to Ataturk University for the financial support of this work and the State Planning Organization of Turkey (DPT) for purchasing a GC–MS instrument (Ataturk University).
- 1.P. H. Davis, Flora of Turkey and the East Aegean Islands, Vol. 5. University Press: Edinburg, 1975.Google Scholar
- 2.V. K. Kaul, B. Singh, and R. P. Sood, J. Essent. Oil Res. 5, 597 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.H. Greche, N. Hajjaji, M. Ismaili-Alaoui, N. Mrabet, and B. Benjilali, J. Essent. Oil Res., 12, 122 (2000).Google Scholar
- 8.A. El-Shazly, G. Dorai, and M. Wink, Z. Naturforsch., 57, 620 (2002).Google Scholar
- 9.T. Majed-Jabari, H. Vatanpoor, A. Rustaiyan, S. Masoudi, and A. Monfared, J. Essent. Oil Res., 14, 380 (2002).Google Scholar
- 10.A. Monfared, S. S. H. Davarani, A. Rustaiyan, and S. Masoudi, J. Essent. Oil Res., 14, 1 (2002).Google Scholar
- 11.S. Afsharypuor and M. Jahromy, J. Essent. Oil Res., 15, 74 (2003).Google Scholar
- 12.A. Rustaiyan, F. Mojab, M. Salsali, S. Msoudt, and M. Yari, J. Essent. Oil Res., 11, 497 (1999).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2008