Optimal Control of Aggregate Production Allowing for Environmental Pollution
- 36 Downloads
We consider a simplified controlled production model that incorporates environmental pollution. Constructive conditions are derived ensuring that each optimal control is Lebesgue equivalent to a relay control.
Keywordsaggregate production environmental pollution optimal control relay control
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. A. Kolemaev, Mathematical Economics [in Russian], YuNITI, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Ashmanov, Introduction to Mathematical Economics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.L. S. Pontryagin and others, Mathematical Theory of Optimal Processes [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 5.E. B. Lee and L. Markus, Foundations of Optimal Control Theory [Russian translation], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.A. F. Fillipov, “Some issues in optimal control theory,” Vestnik MGU, ser. Math., Mech., Astron., Phys., Chem., No. 2, 25–38 (1959).Google Scholar
- 7.R. Gabasov and F. M. Kirillova, The Maximum Principle in Optimal Control Theory [in Russian], Nauka i Tekhnika, Minsk (1974).Google Scholar