A rough set data prediction method based on neural network evaluation and least squares fusion
To improve precision of heat insulation performance analysis algorithm of composite wall in hot summer and cold winter zone, a kind of rough-set predicative analysis method for heat insulation performance of composite wall in hot summer and cold winter zone is put forward. Firstly, structure and parameter for three kinds of walls adopted in research of this Paper are provided and corresponding heat-insulation physical model and problems are described; secondly, introducing rough set, combining with its advantages in disposing uncertain and inaccurate and incomplete data, evaluation analysis for insulation performance of composite wall has been realized; finally, the validity of proposed method is verified by simulation experiment.
KeywordsComposite wall Heat insulation Rough set Predictive analysis
National sci-tech support plan: Integration and demonstration of green improved technology of Traditional timber structure farm house, No. 2015BAL03B03.
- 1.Liu, H.M., Wu, C.Q., Xu, Y.B., et al.: Research progress of composite thermal insulation wall in hot summer and cold winter zone of China. Adv. Mater. Res. 919–921, 1725–1729 (2014)Google Scholar
- 2.Rabenberg, B., Palarz, B.: Effect of aircraft configuration and control integration on surface actuation. Constr. Conserv. Energy 97(1), 107–129 (2013)Google Scholar
- 4.Gu, Q., Ren, S., Wang, Y., et al.: Analysis of thermal performance of a new regenerated glass pumice external wall insulation system in hot summer and cold winter zone. Adv. Mater. Res. 671–674, 1791–1795 (2013)Google Scholar
- 5.Matheson, T., Stavrev, E.: The development trend of exterior wall thermal insulation material and thermal insulation form in hot summer and cold winter zone. Huazhong Arch. 120(3), 468–472 (2013)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhi-Min, W.U., Jin-Feng, X.U., Zhang, Y., et al.: Application of self-thermal insulation walls in hot summer and cold winter zone. Constr. Energy Conserv. 5, 003 (2009)Google Scholar
- 7.Ning, Y.F., Liu, Z.H.: Chen G The influence of residential air conditioning load on the exterior wall heat insulation in hot summer and cold winter zone. J. Huaihua Univ. 5, 037 (2006)Google Scholar
- 8.Wang P, Long J B, Zhang L, et al. (2010) Experiments and analysis on the heat insulation performance of ventilation wall in hot summer and cold winter area. Build. Energy Environ.Google Scholar
- 9.Liu B H, Tang M F (2007) Research on the energy conservation effect of outer wall reflection heat insulation in hot-summer and cold-winter regions. Constr. Conserv. EnergyGoogle Scholar
- 11.Li, S.-M., Fu, J.-P., Yang W.J.: Studying on the heat transfer performance of new wall materials in hot summer and cold winter zone. Build. Energy Environ. (2011)Google Scholar
- 12.Yu, X., Yao, Q.: Study on heat insulation properties and mechanical behaviors of multi-ribbed composite wall structure. In: International Conference on Bioinformatics and Biomedical Engineering, pp. 1–4. IEEE (2009)Google Scholar
- 14.Liu, X., Chen, Y., Ge, H., et al.: Determination of optimum insulation thickness for building walls with moisture transfer in hot summer and cold winter zone of China. Energy Build. 121(4), 1008–1015 (2015)Google Scholar
- 15.Yu, J., Yang, C., Tian, L., et al.: A case study on optimum insulation thickness of a residential roof in hot summer and cold winter zone of China. In: The International Symposium on Heating,ventilating and Air Conditioning, pp. 2520–2529 (2009)Google Scholar