Construction and application of barrel finishing underlying database platform
- 40 Downloads
The present methods of data preservation and representation for barrel finishing processes which include paper and electronic documents have several disadvantages such as restrictions in size and complexity, and limitations on query and updation speed. Aiming at these disadvantages, a new database platform for barrel finishing data has been constructed by using database technology and case-based reasoning. The design procedure of the database platform is expounded in detail, covering analysis of database platform requirements, establishment for conceptual model of database data structure, designs for logical model of database data structure, determination for physical model of database data structure, choice for network structure of database platform, data management and storage method. The application results demonstrate that the database platform can ensure the safe and convenient storage as well as the sharing of experimental data of the barrel finishing process. It can also provide guidance and technical information for scientific researchers, experts, technicians, and production site operators to choose the processing technology and the processing parameters reasonably.
KeywordsBarrel finishing process Database Platform Case-based reasoning E-R model Standard specification
The authors acknowledge the Shanxi Scholarship Council of China (Grant: 2017-032), the National Natural Science Foundation of China (Grant: U1510118).
- 10.Yao, L.I., Qiang, L., Wei, Z.: CNC cutting database system oriented to service manufacturing. Comput. Integr. Manufac. Syst. 20(9), 2221–2230 (2014)Google Scholar
- 17.Wang, T., Bu, L., Wang, W.: Multi-hierarchy grey relational configuration model of large-scale complex mechanism scheme design based on basic element. Mech. Sci. Technol. Aerosp. Eng. 30(6), 978–979 (2011)Google Scholar
- 18.Zhenghua, H.U., Meng, L., Wen, Z.: Relational database extension oriented, self-adaptive imagery pyramid model. Acta Geodaetica Et Cartographica Sinica 44(6), 678–685 (2015)Google Scholar
- 22.Zhang, L., Luo, Y.L., Tao, F., Ren, L., Guo, H.: Key technologies for the construction of manufacturing cloud. Comput. Integr. Manufac. Syst. 16(11), 2510–2520 (2010)Google Scholar
- 24.Łatuszko, M.: Cost effective storage space for data cubes. J. Intell. Info. Syst. 48(2), 1–19 (2016)Google Scholar
- 27.Denoyer, L., Gallinari, P.: Semi-structured document classification. In: Wang, J. (ed.) Encyclopedia of data warehousing & mining, 2nd edn, pp. 807–827. Information Science Reference, Hershey (2017)Google Scholar
- 29.Sánchez, A., Ordinez, L., Firmenich, S., Barry, D., Santos, R.: An expert-driven ontology-based approach to the collaborative acquisition of information. J. Comput. Sci. Technol. 17(2), 127–134 (2017)Google Scholar