Study on the design and application of the user information resources of track and field web course based on software programming method
To improve the user information resource module’s construction of the track and field web course in universities. Literature study, interview, system design method, software programming method, questionnaire survey and etc. Each module platform’s text composition, function, link control are effective; The user entry design is very effective; The form and content of My Resources are diverse and abundant, which is a comprehensive settings of personal information. User information resource settings can well display the path of User Entry and the categories of the recent curriculum resource and ensure the safety of the user codes and make the users contactable and their identity clear. This study is suitable to the setting and communication of auxiliary web course of track and field compulsory (elective, minor) course for teacher-student in college physical education, which is effect to improve the application of electronic information interaction.
KeywordsUniversity physical education User information resources Track and field Web course Design and application
This research paper is one of the results of Young and Middle-Age Teachers Overseas Training Project of International Exchange and Cooperation Project of Guangzhou University (Build High Level University, Comprehensive Budget for Physical Education Department), the author conducted a further and deep research on the administration system of track and field web course, with the help of and the inspiration from Professor Jepkorir Rose Chepyator-Thomson’s courses, during his study period in University of Georgia as a visiting scholar. Meanwhile, please allow me to express my gratitude to Guangzhou University, it was their help especially the track and field teachers of school of physical education and sports science and other the related students in research team, that made sure this research can be carried out successfully.
- 2.Zha, C.H., Zhang, B.H., et al.: A discussion on the instructional design in web based course of aerobics with resource based learning—An exploration on the teaching reforms of PE skill course for college P.E. majors. J. Cap. Inst. Phys. Educ. 19(2), 31–34 (2007)Google Scholar
- 3.Zhang, J.: Explore on the internet course design of computer brainpower in the field of college physical. J. Zhejiang Phys. Sci. 3(27), 78–80 (2005)Google Scholar
- 4.Wu, X.: Research on the construction of PE teaching network in PE colleges. J. Anhui Sports Sci. 30(4), 83–85 (2009)Google Scholar
- 5.Zhang, X.L.: The development of CAI courseware and internet teaching from college physical. J. Tianjin Univ. 4(191), 5–12 (2002)Google Scholar
- 6.Zhao, Y., Zheng, Y.Z., Zhao, W., et al.: A solution of Multi-language of network curriculum based on ASP. NET. J. Chang Chun Teach. Coll. 24(3), 56–58 (2005)Google Scholar
- 10.Chen, D.P., Li, J.P., Ni, W., Liu, F.M., et al.: Application of internet in the teaching of building materials. J. Archit. Educ. Inst. High. Learn. 42(1), 22–23 (2002)Google Scholar
- 11.Dewan, S., Dewan, D., et al.: Distance education teacher as a leader. Learning from the path goal leadership theory. MERLOT J. Online Learn. Teach. 6(3), 673–685 (2010)Google Scholar
- 13.Wang, W.J., Huang, Z.W., et al.: The design and development of web course in physical education of higher school. J. Beijing Sports Univ. 10(29), 1416–1417 (2006)Google Scholar