Partitioning a Set of Vectors with Nonnegative Integer Coordinates Using Logical Hardware
This article considers problems of partition of a set of vectors with nonnegative integer coordinates into two classes with respect to a threshold value and a threshold relation using adaptable logical networks. The correctness of the corresponding algorithms for implementing such a partition is proved for an arbitrary threshold value and a dimension of vectors.
KeywordsBoolean function classification integer vector threshold relation
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.A. V. Palagin and V. N. Opanasenko, “Design and application of the PLD-based reconfigurable devices,” in: M. Adamski, A. Barkalov, and M. Wegrzyn (eds.), Design of Digital Systems and Devices; Lecture Notes in Electrical Engineering, Springer, Berlin–Heidelberg, Vol. 79, 59–91 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Palagin, V. Opanasenko, and S. Kryvyi, “The structure of FPGA-based cyclic-code converters,” Optical Memory & Neural Networks (Information Optics), Vol. 22, No. 4, 207–216 (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.V. Opanasenko and S. Kryvyi, “Synthesis of multilevel structures with multiple outputs,” in: Proc. 10th Intern. Conf. of Programming (UkrPROG’2016), Vol. 1631, Code 122904, Kyiv, Ukraine (2016), pp. 32–37.Google Scholar
- 7.Y. P. Kondratenko and E. Gordienko, “Implementation of the neural networks for adaptive control system on FPGA,” in: B. Katalinic (ed.), Annals of DAAAM for 2012 & Proceeding of 23rd DAAAM International Symposium on Intelligent Manufacturing and Automation, DAAAM International, Vienna, Austria, 23 (1) (2012), pp. 0389–0392.Google Scholar
- 8.Y. P. Kondratenko and Ie. V. Sidenko, “Decision-making based on fuzzy estimation of quality level for cargo delivery,” in: L. A. Zadeh et al. (eds.), Recent Developments and New Directions in Soft Computing, Studies in Fuzziness and Soft Computing, Springer, Switzerland (2014), pp. 331–344.Google Scholar
- 9.Yu. G. Krivonos, Yu. V. Krak, and M. F. Kirichenko, Modeling, Analysis, and Synthesis of Manipulation Systems [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2006).Google Scholar
- 10.A. I. Stasiuk and L. L. Goncharova, “Mathematical models of computer intellectualization of technologies for synchronous phasor measurements of parameters of electric networks,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Vol. 52, No. 5, 186–192 (2016).Google Scholar
- 11.R. K. Brayton, G. D. Hechtel, and A. L. Sangiovanni-Vincentelli, “Synthesis of multilevel combinational logic circuits,” TIIER, Vol. 78, No. 2, 38–83 (1990).Google Scholar
- 12.A. V. Palagin, V. N. Opanasenko, and L. G. Chigirik, “Synthesizing a Hamming adder of arbitrary word width,” Journal of Automation and Information Sciences, Vol. 27, No. 2, 39–42 (1995).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Drozd, A. Drozd, S. Antoshchuk, A. Kushnerov, and V. Nikul, “Effectiveness of matrix and pipeline FPGA-based arithmetic components of safety-related systems,” in: Proc. 8th IEEE Intern. Conf. on Intelligent Data Acquisition and Advanced Computing Systems: Technology and Applications, Warsaw, Poland (2015), pp. 785–789.Google Scholar