On (a, d )-Distance Anti-Magic and 1-Vertex Bimagic Vertex Labelings of Certain Types of Graphs
The results for the corona P n ∘ P1 are generalized, which make it possible to state that P n ∘ P1 is not an ( a, d)-distance antimagic graph for arbitrary values of a and d. A condition for the existence of an ( a, d)-distance antimagic labeling of a hypercube Q n is obtained. Functional dependencies are found that generate this type of labeling for Q n . It is proved by the method of mathematical induction that Q n is a (2 n + n − 1, n − 2) -distance antimagic graph. Three types of graphs are defined that do not allow a 1-vertex bimagic vertex labeling. A relation between a distance magic labeling of a regular graph G and a 1-vertex bimagic vertex labeling of G ∪ G is established.
Keywordsdistance magic labeling ( a, d) -distance antimagic labeling 1-vertex bimagic vertex labeling n-dimensional cube corona
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. A. Gallian, “A dynamic survey of graph labeling,” The Electronic Journal of Combinatorics. 2016. DS6: Dec 23.Google Scholar
- 4.G. S. Bloom and S. W. Golomb, “Numbered complete graphs, unusual rulers and assorted applications,” in: Theory and Applications of Graphs, Lecture Notes in Math., Vol. 642, Springer, New York (1978), pp. 53–53.Google Scholar
- 6.J. A. Gallian (ed.), Mathematics and Sports: Mathematical Association of America (2010).Google Scholar
- 8.S. Arumugam and N. Kamatchi, “On (a; d)-distance antimagic graphs,” Australasian Journal of Combinatorics, Vol. 54, 279–287 (2012).Google Scholar
- 9.M. Nalliah, Antimagic Labelings of Graphs and Digraphs, Ph.D. Thesis, The National Centre for Advanced Research in Discrete Mathematics, University of Kalasalingam (2014).Google Scholar
- 10.M. F. Semeniuta, “On distance antimagic labeling of graphs,” in: Theory of Optimal Solutions, V. M. Glushkov Institute of Cybernetics of NASU (2016), pp. 26–32.Google Scholar
- 11.M. F. Semeniuta, “( , ) a d -distance antimagic labeling of some types of graphs,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, Vol. 52, No. 6, 950–955 (2016).Google Scholar
- 13.J. Baskar Babujee, “Bimagic labeling in path graphs,” The Mathematics Education, Vol. 38, No. 1, 12–16 (2004).Google Scholar