Design of Grid Structures on the Basis of Transition Systems with the Substantiation of the Correctness of Their Operation
- 17 Downloads
A method for designing a grid system on the basis of transition systems and their synchronous products is considered. The obtained global transition system is translated into a Petri net (PN). With the help of the PN, design decisions are checked for correctness, in particular, for the absence of deadlocks, dead transitions, etc.
Keywordsgrid structure transition systems Diophantine equations
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Yu. V. Boyko, V. M. Volokhov, M. M. Glybovets, S. V. Yershov, S. L. Kryvyi, S. D. Pogorilyy, O. I. Rolik, S. F. Telenyk, and M. V. Yasochka, Methods and Newest Approaches to the Design, Management, and Application of High-Performance IT Infrastructures [in Ukrainian], A. V. Anisimov (ed.), Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Kyiv (2016).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Boiko, M. G. Zinovyev, S. Ya. Svistunov, and O. O. Sudakov, “Ukrainian academic grid: Experience of creation and first results of exploitation,” Mathematical Machines and Systems, Vol. 1, No. 1, 67–84 (2008).Google Scholar
- 3.Ye. A. Slyusar, “Automated file replication service for the organization of high data accessibility in a grid infrastructure,” Control System and Computers, No. 4 (240), 63–74 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.S. L. Kryvyi, Linear Diophantine Constraints and Their Application [in Ukrainian], Bukrek, Chernivtsi (2015).Google Scholar
- 5.S. D. Pogorilyy, Yu. V. Boyko, R. I. Levchenko, and V. A. Maryanovskyy, Methods of Cluster Computing [in Ukrainian], S. D. Pohorilyi (ed.), Kyiv (2013).Google Scholar
- 6.O. O. Sudakov and Yu. V. Boiko, “GRID resources of the data-processing center of the Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv,” in: Proc. Vth Intern. Sci.-Pract. Conf. on Programming UkrPROG’2006, Kyiv (2006); Problems in Programming, Nos. 2–3, 165–169 (2006)Google Scholar