Fuzzy Object-Oriented Dynamic Networks. II *
- 39 Downloads
This article generalizes object-oriented dynamic networks to the fuzzy case, which allows one to represent knowledge on objects and classes of objects that are fuzzy by nature and also to model their changes in time. Within the framework of the approach described, a mechanism is proposed that makes it possible to acquire new knowledge on the basis of basic knowledge and considerably differs from well-known methods used in existing models of knowledge representation. The approach is illustrated by an example of construction of a concrete fuzzy object-oriented dynamic network.
Keywordsfuzzy object class of fuzzy objects modifier exploiter
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 6.D. O. Terletskyi and A. I. Provotar, “Object-oriented dynamic networks,” in: G. Setlak and K. Markov (eds.), Computational Models for Business and Engineering Domains, ITHEA, Rzeszow (2014).Google Scholar
- 8.Z. M. Ma, W. J. Zhang, and W. Y. Ma, “Extending object-oriented databases for fuzzy information modeling,” Journal Information Systems — Databases: Creation, Management and Utilization, 29, No. 5, 421–435 (2003).Google Scholar
- 11.B. Stroustrup, The C++ Programming Language: Fourth Edition, Addison-Wesley, Upper Saddle River (N.J.) (2013).Google Scholar
- 12.I. Graham and P. L. Jones, “A theory of fuzzy frames: Part 1,” Bulletin for Studies and Exchanges on Fuzziness and its Applications, No. 31, 109–132 (1987).Google Scholar
- 13.I. Graham and P. L. Jones, “A theory of fuzzy frames: Part 2,” Bulletin for Studies and Exchanges on Fuzziness and its Applications, No. 32, 120–135 (1987).Google Scholar
- 14.R. J. Brachman and H. J. Levesque, Knowledge Representation and Reasoning, Morgan Kaufmann, San Francisco (2004).Google Scholar
- 15.M. Negnevitsky, Artificial Intelligence: A Guide to Intelligent Systems, 2nd Edition, Addison-Wesley, Harlow (2004).Google Scholar
- 16.D. O. Terletskyi and O. I. Provotar, “Mathematical foundations for designing and development of intelligent systems of information analysis,” Problems in Programming, Nos. 2–3, 233–241 (2014).Google Scholar