Asymptotic Properties of a Stochastic Diffusion Transfer Process with an Equilibrium Point of a Quality Criterion
- 30 Downloads
Weak convergence conditions are obtained for a diffusion transfer process with Markov switchings and a control with an equilibrium point of quality criterion functions. A procedure is constructed for the stochastic approximation of such a point in a scheme of series.
Keywordsstochastic diffusion equation generator on a Banach space Markov process stochastic approximation procedure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Controlled Random Processes [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1977).Google Scholar
- 2.J. Jacod and A. N. Shiryaev, Limit theorems for Random Processes [Russian translation], Vol. 1, Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 3.M. B. Nevelson and R. Z. Khasminskii, Stochastic Approximation and Recursive Estimation [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. B. Kolmanovskii, “Problems of optimal estimation,” Soros Educational Journal, No. 11, 122–127 (1999).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Skorokhod, Asymptotic Methods in the Theory of Stochastic Differential Equations [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1987).Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Korolyuk, Stochastic Models of Systems [in Ukrainian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1989).Google Scholar
- 8.U. T. Khimka and Ya. M. Chabanyuk, “A difference stochastic optimization procedure with impulse perturbation,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, 49, No. 3, 768–773 (2013).Google Scholar