Partitioning the full range of boolean functions based on the threshold and threshold relation
- 33 Downloads
An algorithm for the partition of the range of Boolean functions based on the specified threshold value and relation is considered. The algorithm is implemented by means of the PLD-based automatically adjustable structure. The correctness of such an implementation is proved and some of the applications are considered.
Keywordsadaptation Boolean function threshold relation problem of partition
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. Estrin, “Organization of computer system: The fixed plus variable structure computer,” Proc. Western Joint Computer Conf., No. 5, 33–40 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.A. V. Palagin and V. N. Opanasenko, Reconfigurable Computing Systems [in Russian], Prosvita, Kyiv (2006).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. L. Vasil’ev, F. Ya. Vetukhnovskii, V. V.Glagolev, Yu. I. Zhuravlyov, et al., Discrete Mathematics and Mathematical Problems of Cybernetics [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 6.N. N. Kussul, “Neural networks training using method of fuzzy ellipsoidal estimates,” J. Autom. Inform. Sci., Vol. 33, Issue 3 (2001).Google Scholar
- 7.N. M. Kussul’, A. Yu. Shelestov, and A. M. Lavrenyuk, Intelligent Computing [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2006).Google Scholar