Models and information technologies for decision support during structural and technological changes
- 32 Downloads
Models, numerical algorithms, and database and software components aimed at decision support during the elaboration of energy-saving measures are considered. Modern methods of nonsmooth optimization are applied to solve relevant optimization problems.
Keywordsintersectoral balance methods of nondifferentiable optimization Lagrangian multipliers energy saving
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.J. Kornai, Economics of Shortage, North Holland, Amsterdam (1980).Google Scholar
- 3.M. V. Mikhalevich and I. V. Sergienko, Modeling Transition Economy. Models, Methods, Information Technologies [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (2005).Google Scholar
- 5.M. V. Mikhalevich and I. V. Sergienko, “Applying stochastic optimization methods to analyze transformation processes in economy,” Systemni Doslidzh. Inform. Tekhnol., No. 4, 7–29 (2004).Google Scholar
- 6.W. Leontief, Essays in Economics. Theories and Theorizing, Oxford Univ. Press, New York (1966).Google Scholar
- 7.E. G. Dolan and D. E. Lindsey, Macroeconomics, Dryden Press, Chicago (1991).Google Scholar
- 8.N. Z. Shor, Methods of Minimization of Nondifferentiable Functions and Their Applications [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1979).Google Scholar
- 9.N. Z. Shor and N. G. Zhurbenko, “Minimization method using space dilatation toward the difference of two sequential gradients,” Kibernetika, No. 3, 51–59 (1971).Google Scholar
- 12.N. Z. Shor and S. I. Stetsenko, Quadratic Extremum Problems and Nondifferentiable Optimization [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kyiv (1989).Google Scholar
- 15.O. I. Ponomarenko, M. O. Perestyk, and V. M. Burim, Modern Economic Analysis, Pt. 2, Macroeconomics [in Ukrainian], Vyshcha Shkola, Kyiv (2004).Google Scholar