Algorithms for solving systems of linear diophantine equations in residue rings
Algorithms are proposed that construct the basis of the set of solutions to a system of homogeneous or inhomogeneous linear Diophantine equations in a residue ring modulo n when the prime factors of n are known.
Keywordsresidue ring linear Diophantine equation basis of a solution set
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.S. L. Kryvyi, “Algorithms for solving systems of linear Diophantine equations in integer domains,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 2, 3–17 (2006).Google Scholar
- 2.S. L. Kryvyi, “Algorithms for solution of systems of linear Diophantine equations in residue fields,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 2, 15–23 (2007).Google Scholar
- 3.S. L. Kryvyi, “Methods of solution and criteria of consistency of systems of linear Diophantine equations over the set of natural numbers,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 4, 12–36 (1999).Google Scholar
- 4.G. A. Donets, “Solution of the safe problem on (0,1)-matrices,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 1, 98–105 (2002).Google Scholar
- 5.G. A. Donets and Samer I. M. Alshalame, “Solution of the problem of construction of a linear mosaic,” in: Theory of Optimal Solutions, V. M. Glushkov Cybernetic Institute of NASU, Kiev (2005), pp. 15–24.Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Cheremushkin, Lectures on Arithmetic Algorithms in Cryptography [in Russian], MTsNMO, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar