Algorithms for solution of systems of linear diophantine equations in residue fields
- 31 Downloads
Algorithms are proposed for computing the basis of the solution set of a system of linear Diophantine homogeneous or inhomogeneous equations in the residue field modulo a prime number.
Keywordsresidue field linear Diophantine equation basis of a solution set
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. A. Donets, “Solution of the safe problem on (0,1)-matrices,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 1, 98–105 (2002).Google Scholar
- 2.A. V. Cheremushkin, Lectures on Arithmetic Algorithms in Cryptography [in Russian], MTsNMO, Moscow (2002).Google Scholar
- 3.F. Baader and J. Ziekmann, “Unification theory,” in: Handbook of Logic in Artificial Intelligence and Logic Programming, Oxford University Press (1994), pp. 1–85.Google Scholar
- 6.L. Pottier, “Minimal solution of linear diophantine systems: Bounds and algorithms,” in: Proc. 4th Intern. Conf. on Rewriting Techniques and Applications, Como, Italy (1991), pp. 162–173.Google Scholar
- 7.E. Domenjoud, “Outils pour la deduction automatique dans les theories associatives-commutatives,” These de Doctorat de l’universite de Nancy I (1991).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Comon, “Constraint solving on terms: Automata techniques (Preliminary lecture notes),” in: Intern. Summer School on Constraints in Computational Logics, Gif-sur-Yvette, France (1999), p. 22.Google Scholar
- 12.S. L. Kryvyi, “Algorithms of solution of systems of linear Diophantine equations in integer domains,” Cybernetics and Systems Analysis, No. 2, 3–17 (2006).Google Scholar
© Springer Science+Business Media, Inc. 2007