First Terrestrial Tests at Liquid He Temperature of Space Apparatus Passive Thermal Protection
- 20 Downloads
Thermovacuum tests of space technology samples using local cryo-screens cooled by liquid He in a thermobarochamber are reported. The constructions of the prototypes and manufactured He cryo-screens are described. Experimental results are given for test models(.) Application features of local cryo-screens cooled by liquid He that were found during the research are discussed.
Keywordsthermovacuum chamber liquid N2 liquid He thermovacuum tests prototype space apparatus
- 1.M. P. Malikov, I. B. Danilov, A. G. Zel’dovich, et al., Handbook of Physical and Technical Principles of Cryogenics [in Russian], Energoatomizdat, Moscow, 1985, 432 pp.Google Scholar
- 2.V. P. Pashkov, Aerospace Technology Test Methods and Devices: A Summary of Lectures [in Russian], SPbGUAP, St. Petersburg, 2008.Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Krat and V. V. Khristich, “Thermovacuum processing of KA: Development of Current Trends,” Vestn. SibGAU, No. 4 (30), 123–129 (2010).Google Scholar
- 4.S. V. Kravchenko, S. B. Nesterov, V. A. Roman’ko, et al., “Approaches to creating complex systems for development and testing of space apparatuses,” Inzh. Zh.: Nauka Innovatsii, No. 1 (13), 149–175 (2013).Google Scholar
- 5.A. V. Kolesnikov, Summary of Lectures for the Course “Tests of Constructions and Systems of Space Apparatuses” [in Russian], Izd. MAI, Moscow (2007).Google Scholar
- 6.N. V. Kholodkov, V. A. Afanas’ev, and V. S. Barsukov, Experimental Development of Flying Space Apparatuses [in Russian], N. V. Kholodkov (ed.), Izd. MAI, Moscow (1994).Google Scholar
- 7.V. P. Belyakov, Cryogenic Technology and Engineering [in Russian], Energoizdat, Moscow (1982).Google Scholar
- 8.S. V. Zolotovskaya and A. S. Molchanov, Helium Cryostats for Scientific Research. Cryostatting Principles: Student Aide [in Russian], MIFI, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.https://www.iss-reshetnev.ru/capabilities (Accessed Jan. 13, 2018).
- 10.Yu. P. Solntsev and G. A. Stepanov, Materials in Cryogenics Technology [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Leningrad (1982).Google Scholar