Flow Dynamics of Mass Exchangers with Jet-Bubbling Contact Devices
- 25 Downloads
Here, the design and principle of operation of a jet-bubbling contact device are presented along with the results of experimental studies of its hydraulic resistance and mass transfer efficiency.
Keywordscontact device mass transfer efficiency hydraulic resistance
The study was carried out with the financial support from the Russian Foundation for Basic Research as part of the scientific project No. 16-38-60081 mol_a_dk.
- 1.A. I. Skoblo, Yu. K. Molokanov, A. I. Vladimirov, and V. A. Shchelkunov, Processes and Apparatuses for Oil and Gas Refining and Petrochemistry: Textbook, Gubkin Russian State University of Oil and Gas, Moscow (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.S. A. Akhmetov, T. P. Serikov, I. R. Kuzeev, and M. I. Bayazitov, Technology and Equipment for Oil and Gas Processing: Textbook, Nedra, Saint Petersburg (2006).Google Scholar
- 5.Wei Zhou Jiao, You Zhi Liu, and Gui Sheng Qi, “Gas Pressure Drop and Mass Transfer Characteristics in a Cross-Flow Rotating Packed Bed with Porous Plate Packing,” Ind. Eng. Chem. Res., 49, No. 8, 3732–3740 (2010).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Dmitriev, O. S. Dmitrieva, I. N. Madyshev, and A. N. Nikolaev, Patent No. 2559496 RF, IPC B01D 3/16, “Heat and mass exchange apparatus,” publ. Aug. 10, 2015, Byull., No. 22.Google Scholar
- 7.I. N. Madyshev, G. Kh. Gumerova, A. N. Nikolaev, et al, Patent 152191 RF, IPC B01D 3/30, “Heat and mass exchange dish with jet-bubbling contact devices,” publ. Oct. 5, 2015, Byull., No. 13.Google Scholar
- 9.A. V. Dmitriev, I. R. Kalimullin, O. S. Dmitrieva, and R. R. Ishmatov, Patent No. 162855 RF, IPC B01D, “A contact device for heat and mass transfer processes,” publ. June 27, 2012, Byull., No. 18.Google Scholar