Mathematical Models of Stationary and Dynamic Processes in Tubular Furnaces
- 33 Downloads
Mathematical models are proposed for stationary and dynamic processes of technological furnaces as objects with distributed parameters based on the laws of conservation of energy, mass and momentum. Computational investigation of the stationary modes of tubular furnaces was conducted. The boundary-value problem was formulated for the calculations of the concentration of combustible substance, density, velocity, temperatures of the flue gas and the heated raw materials headed for separation in the rectification column. Results of calculations of the technological parameters are presented. The proposed method can be used for automating rectification units in petroleum-refining and petrochemical industry.
Keywordsmathematical modeling distributed parameter systems heat and mass exchange numerical method
The study was carried out with the financial support of the Russian Foundation for Basic Research, the Government of the Krasnoyarsk Krai, the Krasnoyarsk Regional Foundation for the Support of Scientific and Technological Activities within the framework of the scientific project No. 16-41-242156 r_ofi _m.
- 1.A. I. Skoblo, Yu. K. Molokanov, A. I. Vladimirov, and V. A. Shchelkunov, Processes and Apparatuses of Oil and Gas Refining and Petrochemistry, Nedra-Business Center, Moscow (2000).Google Scholar
- 2.G. A. Varshavsky, Byuro Nov. Tekhn. NKAP, No. 6, 87–106, Gostekhizdat, Moscow (1945).Google Scholar
- 3.N. D. Demidenko, Vest. Tomsk. Gos. Univ. Upravl., Vychisl. Tekhn. Informat., 3, No. 20, 13–21 (2012).Google Scholar
- 4.N. D. Demidenko, V. A. Kulagin, and Yu. I. Shokin, Modeling and Computing Technologies of Distributed Systems, Nauka, Novosibirsk (2012).Google Scholar
- 5.N. D. Demidenko and L. V. Kulagina, Modeling and Optimization of Technical Systems with Distributed Parameters: Teach. Aid, IPC KSTU, Krasnoyarsk (2006).Google Scholar
- 6.N. D. Demidenko and L. V. Kulagina, Zh. SFU. Tekhn. Tekhnol, 6, No. 5, 506–514 (2013).Google Scholar