Calculation of the Filtration Process Through An Auxiliary Sediment Layer
A probabilistic mathematical model describing the deposition process in the layers of a precoat filter is proposed. The method for calculating the filtration process of superfine particles with an auxiliary precoat layer according to the proposed model allows the optimal modes of filtration devices and their design and operating parameters to be chosen.
Keywordsauxiliary filtering layer mathematical model filtration velocity compressible residues
- 1.V. A. Zhuzhikov, Filtration. Theory and Practice of Separating Suspensions, Khimiya, Moscow (1971).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. V. Krasovitskii, “Calculation of filtration through a sediment layer,” Teor. Osn. Khim. Tekhnol., 17, No. 4, 559–562 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.V. A. Zhuzhikov, K. A. Krasovitskaya, Yu. V. Krasovitskii, and V. Ya. Lygina, “Separation of aerosols by filtration at a constant rate and with gradual clogging of partition pores,” Khim. Prom., No. 4, 296–299 (1974).Google Scholar
- 4.Z. S. Gasanov, A. N. Ryazanov, A. V. Zinkovskii, et al., “Modeling of dust collection by a high-temperature filter with a phoretically active catalyst,” Khim. Neftegaz. Mashinostr., No. 6, 30–34 (2016).Google Scholar
- 5.I. S. Gradshtein and I. M. Ryzhik, Tables of Integrals, Series, and Products [Russian translation], A. Jeffrey and D. Zwillinger (eds.), BKhV-Peterburg, St. Petersburg (2007), 7th ed.Google Scholar