Current X-Ray Diagnosis Technology in Neonatology
- 8 Downloads
The design of current X-ray diagnostic equipment used in neonatology and pediatrics is discussed. The parameters and functional capacities of these devices are analyzed. The technical requirements on the design of X-ray iagnostic equipment for neonatology and pediatrics under nonspecialist and nonhospital conditions are identified. A set of neonatal adaptations for X-ray imaging of extremely low birth weight neonates is proposed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Braitenzeer, M., Pokiezer, P., and Lekhner, G., Pediatric Radiology. Textbook for Clinical and Radiological Diagnosis, [in Russian], University Press Z. O. OAO (2012).Google Scholar
- 2.Kirks, D. R. and Griscom, N. T. (eds.), Practical Pediatric Imaging: Diagnostic Radiology of Infants and Children, Lippincott (1998).Google Scholar
- 3.Kmoev, V. V. (ed.), X-Ray Techniques. Guidelines, Book 1 [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1991).Google Scholar
- 4.Sorop, I. and Dadulescu, E., “Assessment of entrance surface doses for newborn babies within an intensive care unit,” Romanian Reports in Physics, 63, No. 2, 401-410 (2011).Google Scholar
- 5.Potrakhov, N. N. and Potrakhov, Yu. N., “X-Ray investigations in neonates,” in: Proceedings of the IV All-Russian Scientific and Applied Conference for X-ray Equipment Manufacturers, St. Petersburg, November 24, 2017 [in Russian], Saint Petersburg Electrotechnical University “LETI” (2017), pp. 6-9.Google Scholar
- 6.5-Star Medical Pediatric Ward Apparatus, www.5starmedical.net (accessed July 2, 2018).
- 7.KUBTEC Medical Imaging company prospectus: Neonatal Imaging System KUB-250, KUBTEC Medical Imaging, https://www.kubtec.com/kub250 (date accessed 2.07.2018).
- 8.Reliant Co. company prospectus, Neo Ray DR System, Reliant Medical, http://www.reliantmedicalsystems.com/neoray.html (accessed November 15, 2017).
- 9.Tanaka, T. “Experience using MobileDaRt evolution EFX version in pediatric medicine,” Medical Now, No. 80, 36-40 (2016).Google Scholar
- 10.Siemens company prospectus [in Russian], https://w5.siemens.com/web/ua/ru/medecine/archive/ambulant-radiogr/mobilett/pages/mobilett.aspx (accessed July 2, 2018).
- 11.The General-Purpose Ward X-Ray Apparatus MobileDrive [in Russian], medbuy.ru/mobilnyj-rentgenovskij-apparat/universalnyj-rentgenovskij-apparat-mobildrajv-amiko (accessed July 2, 2018).Google Scholar
- 12.Mobile X-ray Apparatus of the MobiRen-MT Series [in Russian], Medical Technologies (MTL) company prospectus, www.mtl.ru (accessed July 2, 2018).
- 13.Groenewald, A., Radiation Dose Reduction in Diagnostic Neonatal X-Ray Imaging, MSc Thesis, Stellenbosch University, SAR (2013), pp. 6-10.Google Scholar
- 14.The Guide to Imaging Technology and Informatics in Europe, RADBook-2009.Google Scholar
- 15.The Ward Apparatus GM85 [in Russian], Samsung Mediace web-site, https://www.samsungxray.ru/gm85 (accessed July 2, 2018).
- 16.Mazurov, A. I. and Potrakhov, N. N., “Effect of scattered X-ray radiation on imaging quality and techniques for its suppression,” Med. Tekh., No. 5, 12-15 (2014).Google Scholar
- 17.Alkhazishvili, A. V., Konstantinova, L. G., Bessonov, V. B., Potrakhov, Yu. N., Potrakhov, N. N., and Trufanov, G. E., “Investigations of neonates using low-dose microfocal X-ray radiography,” Luch. Diagnost. Ter., No. 1, 178 (2018).Google Scholar